Sunday, December 11, 2011

Stocking Stuffer Idea???

Hay, Mom!  Had a little spare time at Cross Creek Stables this weekend and decided what I want in my stocking.  Now get ready because this is BIG, really BIG.

and that would be what, Odie?

I want to learn to drive.

What??  Like a cart, a car, a bike or what?  

That one horse "open sleigh thing" is really calling my name.  ( oh, plez.) Aunt Janet thinks I would be the most adorable cart horse on the face of the earth. And look at these two "you tubes".  Can't you see ME in a parade with you driving a little cart and ME prancing & tossing my mane?  (Just don't decorate me with that silly tinsel stuff.)  Hay, I (oops, that would be WE) would win any contest for adorable!

Now this first one has my heroes pulling a BIG wagon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz0diX7dsi8&feature=related

This one is a small town Christmas parade...we live in a small town, right?

http://horsealicious.com/videos/christmas-carriage-horses 

Ok.  Without a doubt, you will be the most adorable cart horse on the face of the earth.  Hold that thought until we get through the winter.  Maybe, we can start working on driving in the spring?? Perhaps, some of your Haffie fans can suggest how to start OUR training.

who could resist this cheeky look?


NEIGH!!!! SANTA, are you listening???

2 comments:

  1. I would love to hear anyones suggestions on driving training.

    And a gift certificate for driving training fits nicely into a stocking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camryn here:
    I think your own sleigh would be a grand idea. I used to pull but, Mom don't know how so I don't anymore.

    ReplyDelete