Friday, December 9, 2011

NEIGH! NEEEIIIGGGH! Happy Holidays??

left side

right side

smug Haffie look

OOOPS!  Wasn't expecting Mom this afternoon.  Can you tell?  Hay, it only rained, BIG rain, for three days so how was I to stay clean?  Any horse will tell you that soggy, muddy pastures are an awesome treat. The only thing better is SNOW.  I rolled & rolled & rolled, as you can see.  Yippee!!  Turns out, Mom was here to take a Christmas picture of me.  Of course, she had to clean my face & mane which took a long time. (neigh,neigh,neigh...horse for laughing).  Check out my holiday look...happy, NOT!

what the??? is this a Christmas tie around my neck?
 
But, hay...I got my very own Christmas stocking this year and it is hanging on my door.  What should I wish for Santa to bring me?

 

1 comment:

  1. You should wish for carrots, apples, and extra flakes of hay!

    ReplyDelete