Thursday, February 2, 2012

My New Bridle

MOM!!!  This is the worst ever picture of me.  What am I doing, sniffing a dirty blanket?  I do not even wear a blanket, so whose is that??  YUCK.  ODIE, calm down.  I know this is not the best picture of you but I wanted a photo of your new bridle from SmartPak Equine.  How was I to know that you would wander over to inspect the blanket just as I took the shot.  Your bridle is very nice, lightweight soft leather and looks fabulous on your handsome head.  Look how much your mane has grown...awesome.

OKAY, I can see a few positives in this situation and I do like my new bridle.  This one is not heavy like my last one but my name is not on my new one.   Odie, you are so incredibly spoiled.  There is not enough space to have a nameplate.  Your old bridle was a combination halter/bridle which you will be wearing as a halter.  Your name is on the halter.  Maybe, if you really behave, I will buy you a bridle tag with your name.  But, I mean REALLY behave and no more whining.

Whatever...snort!

1 comment:

  1. Camryn here:
    Wow, Odie nice bridle you look super awesome in it.

    ReplyDelete