Thursday, August 18, 2011

BRACES!


Guess what?  I am getting braces again!  The last time was about 50 years ago (oops, letting too much out regarding age!)  Anyway, due to some alignment issues, it will be braces for the next 20 months.  Then I will be beautiful!  Hey, that's what all those other "after" photos show, so it must be true, right?   I am bug-eyed with excitement waiting for my new pink braces at the end of August.





My orthodontist is always trying to promote that "WOW" and a little happiness factor that a true Zappo Sister enjoys.  One of his fun things is an I-Tablet to the best summer fun photo.  Believe me, Ms. Techno Geek here wants that tablet!  While on the Sister trip, we devised ways to send some hysterical, or so we thought, photos to Dr. Roeder and staff.  Hey, Dr. Roeder, did you take some Zappos training, too?



Working on my sign that would crack us up the entire trip.
 

WSQL in Brevard.  Hey, I have a great voice so why not radio?
 

                          

What better place than PARI?
Surely in a parallel universe,
some "one" is listening??






Now I can add Pontoon Pilot to my resume!

No comments:

Post a Comment